Authorized Engineering Change

The ‘Engineering Change Documents’ section should include any marked and signed drawings specifications etc. that state or authorize the supplier to deviate or change any part of the instructions from the design record  (normal signed by a customer engineer or VIP). You should also include any Applicable Engineering Permit(s) and any extra comments that relate to deviation of design or engineering changes. If the Supplier PPAP submission includes changes referenced on a submitted Supplier Change Request (SCR) form, then copies of the approved SCR must be included in this section of the PPAP.

By Joshua Morley

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *